SXP-1501 Leed Statement of Record
All of the materials and processes involved in the production of SIXINCH coated products meet or exceed the Materials Petal within the broader Petal Intent from the Living Building Challenge v3.0 Material Petal Certification, LEEDv4 and Well Building Standard.
It has always been our belief that healthy work environments require a well thought out process toward creating the very best and safest product possible for our clients and partners. As a result, none of the following materials will be found in any of our collection:
- Biphenyl A (BPA)
- Chlorinated Polyethylene and Chlorosulfonated Polyethylene
- Chlorofluorocarbons (CFCs) and Hydrochlorofluorocarbons (HCFCs)
- Chloroprene (Neoprene)
- Chromium VI
- Chlorinated Polyvinyl Chloride (CPVC)
- Formaldehyde (added)
- Lead (added)
- Perfluorinated Compounds (PFCs)
- Polychlorinated Biphenyls (PCBs)
- Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)
- Polyvinylidene Chloride (PVDC)
- Short Chain Chlorinated Parans
- Wood treatments containing Creosote, Arsenic, or Pentachlorophenol
- Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) in wet applied products
- Additionally, Sixinch is capable of providing non-HFR foams at customer request. Currently, non-HFR foams are not standard and require price adjustment and possible lead time considerations depending on order specifics.
- SIXINCH coated products contain no Polyvinyl chlorides (PVCs)
- SIXINCH coated products contain no CFCs
SXP-1502 ANSI/BIFMA Statement
Due to the nature of construction of our foam coated products, ANSI/BIFMA testing was only performed on our Louis chair line. Following are the results from the test report.
DESCRIPTION OF SAMPLES:
- Part Description: SIXINCH Louis Chair Line
- Condition of Test Sample: New
WORK REQUESTED/APPLICABLE DOCUMENTS:
To test the submitted sample per ANSI/BIFMA X5.1-2011 Chair Test Standard for the following test program:
Test No. Test Description
- 6 Back Rest Strength-Non-Tilt
- 8 Drop-Dynamic
- 11 Seating Durability
- 13 Arm Strength-Vertical
- 14 Arm Strength-Horizontal
- 16 Backrest Durability-Non-Tilt
- 18 Leg Strength
- 21 Arm Durability
- The submitted sample meets the acceptance criteria of the tests listed above.
SXP-1503 GREENGUARD Statement
The GREENGUARD “Indoor Air Quality” and “Children & Schools” Certification Programs address the needs of the commercial building industry, focusing on products like building materials, seating, and systems furniture. At this time SIXINCH does not participate in the GREENGUARD Certification Program. SIXINCH is an approved Google Red List supplier and supports the Living Building Challenge.